And the winners are...
The winners of the 2019 TOPRA Awards for Regulatory Excellence were announced on 21 November at a ceremony in London, UK.
The Awards, now in their tenth year, celebrate the achievement of individuals, teams and organisations in the wider healthcare regulatory affairs community.
The 2019 winners are:
- COMMUNICATION: Martin Harvey Allchurch, European Medicines Agency (EMA)
- CONTRIBUTION: Steve Lee, Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA)
- EDUCATION: Daniela Drago, formerly at George Washington University’s School of Medicine and Health Sciences and currently at Biogen
- FUTURES: Regulatory team at Boyds
- HORIZON: Jack Daley, Gilead Sciences
- INNOVATION: MedBoard
- INSPIRATION: Lavonne Patton, Cardinal Health Specialty Solutions
- SUPPORT: Regulatory Affairs team, Regulis
LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT awards were bestowed upon John Deavin and David Jefferys. They join previous honourees in this category from industry, academia and agencies.