In the rapidly changing world of regulatory affairs, access to high-quality, up-to-date training and the availability of formal qualifications are important ways to help RA professionals achieve excellence. The Education Award recognises an individual who has made a significant contribution to the world of regulatory education and training perhaps through the development of a formal educational qualification, the consistent delivery of a training product, or the production of an innovative in-house training programme. The category also includes companies or organisations that have demonstrated support for the development of RA professionals through, for example, tailored training programmes, or by encouraging staff to undertake professional qualifications, such as an MSc.
Entries are also encouraged from writers of seminal reference works or producers of online education tools, including individuals or teams working in an academic or non-profit environment.
Open to individuals, teams or organisations
The nomination may be for a person or team who has:
- Demonstrated a creative or innovative approach to training in a complex regulatory topic.
- A proven track record of producing excellent learning outcomes in their students/delegates.
- Been responsive to the changing regulatory environment.
- Proven their dedication and commitment to the field of education in RA over many years, or perhaps has been a champion in the introduction of formal qualifications in the subject.
- Consistently delivered excellent, insightful, topical and provoking presentations at regulatory conferences and meetings that have challenged and informed the audiences.
- Demonstrable evidence that students have achieved positions of responsibility or accomplished projects that can be attributable to the training received.