The 2019 nomination period ended on 28 June. Thank you to those who participated!
If you have downloaded nominations forms but haven't yet submitted them, email email@example.com to request a short extension.
We welcome nominations from regulatory professionals for fellow regulatory professionals. TOPRA membership is not required of either the nominators or the nominees.
Any individual, team or organisation involved in healthcare regulatory affairs may nominate or be nominated in any category that is appropriate. The only exceptions are:
- Employees of TOPRA and their relatives are ineligible to make nominations or be nominated for awards.
- Current members of the TOPRA Board – ie, those serving on the Board during between January and December 2019 – are not eligible to be nominated for awards. However, they may nominate or contribute to nominations of eligible candidates.
- Category sponsors may not make nominations in their category.
For our complete Rules of Entry
and process guidance, click here
For this year's Awards categories
, click here
How to download the nomination forms
- Please use the link below to access our sign-in page.
- Once there you will be asked to log in to the site - or to create an account if you don't already have one - in order to access the nomination forms.
- Conversely, you can avoid logging in by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to have nomination forms sent to you. Please specify the categories for which you need forms.
Download the nomination forms