The Support Award is in recognition of the critical role that supporting organisations play in the drug development process and the full lifecycle of the drug. Nominees might include database suppliers, training organisations, translation agencies, courier companies, or regulatory consultancies of any size. The nomination should be submitted by an individual or a team with personal experience of the services provided in the past 18 months.
Open to organisations and service providers
The nomination should consider:
- The quality of services and functions provided by the nominee.
- The metrics to define the levels of success provided by the nominee, ie timelines, budget, quality.
- If there were any particular challenges that made the service provision more difficult than might be expected.
- The contribution made by the nominee to ensure the success of the relationship during the full duration of the support provided.
- The commitment demonstrated by the nominee to complete the supporting role